Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Challenge#132 It's Winter. . .

Hi...

This is the first challenge for me...
Now I want to show you my design card about winter. I design it for Tilda's Town Challenge.
The theme of my card is winter. I use the combination red and white colours. The two butterflies make my card so cute..
I can't wait for Christmas yey...
Here is my design card.




For this card I used :
North Pole Tilda
Kaiser Craft Paper
Kaiser Craft Stamp
Spellbinders Dies
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Distress Ink Pad
Gesso
Stickles Crystal


I enter my card into the challenge :
Tilda's Town Challenge
Magnolia-licious Challenge-Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. oh so cute, love the red tones
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card...
    Thank you for playing with us at Tilda's Town

    Hugs
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at tilda's town
    Helene dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Christmas card, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Magnolialicious
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete