Friday, 27 February 2015

Loves Me Loves Me Not Tilda Book Box

Hi...
I'm back again after a long time i didn't post my blog. Now i want to share to you my book box. I design it for my little baby photos when she was baptism on this month. In this project i used Loves Me Loves Me Not Tilda from Lovely Duo Collection 2015  and Devine Tilda from Waiting for Christmas Collection 2014.

This image is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and coloured with Distress Ink Pad from Tim Holtz. For this project i used Bazzil Cardstock and Echo Park papers.
And for dies i used Sizzix and Rounded Frames and Tags from Magnolia Doohickey Dies.

I hope you like my first project on this month.
Here is the photo..



I am entering my book box into these challenges :

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog.
Have a nice day

Hugs,
Dian










6 comments:

  1. really really beautiful
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning !!
    Love every little detail and the colors are lovely !!
    Thanks for joining us at TFMC.
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely book box! Fabulous design and colors. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for entering your beautiful creation into Simply Magnolia's CAS/Fully Loaded challenge and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... gorgeous book box!!! Fabulous idea!!
    Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Midweek Magnolias!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete