Friday, 12 June 2015

Thank You Card..

Thank You Card..

Hi..
Today I want to share my project.  I made thank you card for my beloved best friend. 
I made this card with purple paper from Echo Park.
I hope you like it..

These are the photos:


For this card I used:

Stamp:
Magnolia 4th Graduate-Celebration Tilda
Tim Holtz stamp-Thank You

Papers:
Echo Park paper
Bazzil Cardstock

Dies:
Magnolia Doohickey Vol. 4-Le Jardin
Magnolia Doohickey Vol. 5-Celebration
Doohickey Tilda Mini Doily
Spellbinder

Others:
Distress Ink pad
Flowers
Lace


Hugs,

Dian

7 comments:

  1. stunning card
    thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining Magnolia Forever.
    Hugs, Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a lovely card, I love all of thje extra stamped wording around your image, that you have coloured so beauitfully!!!All comes together beautifully, thank you for sharing your amazing creativity with us all at LHOSM and good luck in the draw and top three honey.
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dian, Thank you so much for entering the DT Call at Magnolia Forever! I would love you to contact me by email juliegleeson34@hotmail.com Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Dian with so many adorable details, die cuts and a stunning Tilda!
    Thanks for using dies for us at LHOSM and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful project, fabulous colours . Thanks for joining us for our LHoSM Challenge.

    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete