Sunday, 31 January 2016

Magnolia Forever Challenge #26 Pretty in Pink

Magnolia Forever Challenge #26 Pretty in Pink


Hai..
After a long time I didn't share my project in my blog, now I want to share my project
Our theme for this challenge is Pretty in Pink.. We would love to see you join with us and do hop over the challenge..

Our sponsor for this theme is..
Craft Heaven Shop

Here is my DT Project for Pretty in Pink Reminder..

For this theme, i made photo album. I have used a cute stamp from World Wide Web Collection..yes Instagram Tilda..and i have coloured her with Distress Ink marker..
And around the tilda, i combined with the stamp Ligonberry Corner from A Lovely Christmas 2015 Collection.. so cute stamp..

 There are three pages..

The first page..
I have used the stamp Christmas Caramel Tilda from A Lovely Christmas 2015 Collection..


The second page..
I have used Edwin With Christmas Lantern..


The last page..
I have used Lace Hood Tilda from the same collection..


For my shaped album I used Doohickey Vintage Square dies and the papers from
Graphic 45..

I am entering this project into following challenges:
Love and/or Hearts: Magnolia-licious Challenge
Anything Goes #130: Midweek Magnolias

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by..

Hugs,
Dian




5 comments:

  1. I love your book, love the style and colors. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic creation , Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia .
    Hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is fabulous! Love the fresh colour scheme and all of your wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh I am absolutely loving your album! This is absolutely gorgeous. I love all the many layers & all the details. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Btw, we are currently having a Design Team call over at our blog if you are interested? :) Hope to see you there.

    Lisa - Dreamtime Craft Supplies
    Dreamtime Craft Supplies
    Dreamtime Craft Supplies Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo album, Dian. I love all the Magnolias you chose. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete